This readily available herb can do wonders for your post-pregnancy loss of hair and other hair problems.
Fenugreek seeds contain antecedents that promote hair growth and help rebuild hair follicles. They also contain proteins, which are good for overall hair health.
- Soak 1 to 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in a large bowl of water overnight. Apply the strained water on the scalp the next day and leave it for 1 to 2 hours. Finally, shampoo your hair as usual. Repeat the process 2 times a week.
- Alternatively, grind 2 tablespoons of soaked fenugreek seeds into a fine paste. Apply the paste on your hair and cover it with a shower cap for 30 to 40 minutes. Finally, rinse your hair with water, then shampoo your hair. Use this remedy 1 or 2 times a week.
10. Aloe Vera
Another natural ingredient to take care of postpartum hair-related problems is aloe vera.
Aloe vera gel is good for your hair health, as it provides nourishment, encourages hair growth and prevents hair loss.
In fact, aloe vera helps maintain the pH balance of your scalp, which is important for healthy hair growth.
- In ½ cup of fresh aloe vera gel, add a little lemon juice. Mix thoroughly and apply it on your scalp and hair. Allow it to sit for about 20 minutes, then shampoo your hair. Do this once a week.
- Also, drink aloe vera juice on a regular basis to enjoy better hair growth.
- You can opt for a new haircut that will incorporate those fine hairs in the front and give volume to your hair.
- Use a leave-in hair moisturizer after shampooing.
- You can even try a new hair color to give it body.
- Change the part. For instance, if you generally part your hair in the middle, a side part can do the trick.
- Avoid sleek, straight hairstyles as they make thinning hair more obvious.
- Consult your doctor if your hair loss is excessive.