7. Greek Yogurt
If vomiting is due to some kind of bacterial infection, Greek yogurt is a great remedy. This live-cultured yogurt contains the goodness of healthy bacteria that are important for digestive health.
Simply feed your pet plain Greek yogurt once every hour until the vomiting stops. Determine the amount based on the size of your dog:
- 1 to 2 teaspoons for a small dog.
- 1 to 2 tablespoons for a medium-sized dog.
- 2 to 4 tablespoons for a large dog.
8. Coconut Water
Coconut water contains electrolytes that help prevent dehydration in vomiting dogs.
To keep your dog hydrated during this tough time, serve him plain coconut water. Again, the quantity should be based on your dog’s size:
- Give 1 teaspoon every 2 hours to small dogs.
- Give 2 teaspoons every 2 hours to medium-sized dogs.
- Give 3 to 4 teaspoons every 2 hours to large dogs.