6. Essential Oil Reed Diffuser
A reed diffuser helps release the healing and relaxing aroma of essential oils into the air.
When making a reed diffuser at home, make sure to pick a container with a narrow opening at the top so that the oil evaporates slowly.
- Take a small glass or ceramic container with a narrow opening.
- Put ¼ cup of fractionated coconut oil in the container.
- Add 20 to 25 drops of a blend of essential oils of your choice.
- Mix the oils with a wooden stick or simply a reed diffuser stick.
- Put 4 or 5 reed diffuser sticks in the container.
- Flip them after a few hours to place the opposite ends of the reed in the oil to help the oil travel up the sticks.
- Continue to flip the sticks once a week to refresh the scent.
You can also get reed diffusers in the market.
7. Mister Method
You can also get the benefits of aromatherapy by creating a mister.
- Add 1 to 6 drops of essential oil to a spray bottle filled with distilled water.
- Give it a nice shake and spray the oil-infused water in and around your surroundings.
- Use it as needed and change the water frequently.