9. Helps Get Rid of Fruit Flies
Fruit flies are a big nuisance, as they damage your fruits and vegetables. Also, these small flies look very unhygienic.
To keep your edibles free of fruit flies, you can use apple cider vinegar to make a fruit fly trap. The flies are attracted to the pungent smell.
- Pour 1 cup of apple cider vinegar into a Mason jar.
- Add 2 teaspoons of dish soap and stir it well.
- Cover the jar with plastic wrap and make some holes in it with a toothpick.
- Put the jar where the fruit flies are present.
- Soon, the flies will be attracted into the jar and will drown in the liquid.
- Dump the contents, wash the jar and repeat the trick again if needed.
10. Removes Pesticides from Produce
If you want to be healthy and live longer, you need to stop eating fruits and vegetables loaded with pesticide residue. This simple step will greatly improve your health.
Instead of buying commercial sprays from the market, you can make a cleaning solution at home using apple cider vinegar.
- Fill a large bowl with water and add 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to it.
- Soak your fruits and vegetables in this solution for 10 minutes.
- Rinse them with water to wash away the vinegar solution.
- Dry them with paper towels before consuming or storing them in the refrigerator.