7. Removes Calluses from Feet
Your regular aspirin can also soften calluses as well as corns. Being a mild exfoliant, it can help get rid of dead skin cells and keep your feet soft to prevent the formation of corns and calluses.
- Prepare a solution with 3 crushed aspirin tablets, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of water.
- Heat a piece of cloth in a microwave and soak it in the prepared solution.
- Place it on the affected area.
- After 10 minutes, rub a pumice stone all over your feet.
- Repeat the process once daily for a few days until your calluses become super soft.
8. Treats Bee and Yellow Jacket Stings
Aspirin is a highly effective home treatment for bee or yellow jacket stings. It helps neutralize the venom for quick recovery from the symptoms.
In addition, its anti-inflammatory nature helps control pain and swelling.
- Take 2 or 3 aspirins.
- Add a few drops of water to dissolve the tablets and form a thin paste.
- Apply it on the affected area and allow it to dry on its own.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat as needed.