7. Soothes Cracked Heels
If you are worried about your cracked heels, camphor is just the right home remedy for you.
It will help reduce the pain caused by the cracks and also accelerate the healing process.
- Mix a piece of camphor into warm water.
- Soak your feet in it for 10 minutes.
- Scrub your feet with a pumice stone.
- Rinse them with clean water and pat them dry.
- Rub a small amount of Vicks VapoRub (contains camphor) on your heels and feet.
- Put on a pair of socks and wear them overnight.
- Repeat daily.
8. Treats Corns
A corn on your foot can cause a lot of discomfort while walking or standing. To reduce the discomfort, try camphor essential oil.
Being a strong antiseptic, it can help treat corns. The oil penetrates into the skin quickly, which ensures faster healing.
- Heat ¼ cup of extra-virgin coconut oil in the microwave until it melts.
- Mix in 1 tablespoon of turpentine oil and 2 tablespoons of camphor oil.
- Stir it well and allow the homemade cream to cool.
- Go, soak your feet in warm water for 5 minutes and pat them dry thoroughly.
- Apply this homemade cream on the corn.
- Repeat 2 or 3 times daily.