9. Treats Cracked Feet
Cracked feet can take away the beauty of your feet. To bring that beauty back, you can always rely on aloe vera.
Aloe vera has moisturizing and antibacterial properties, which make it an excellent treatment for dry and cracked heels. Plus, it helps get rid of dead skin cells and aids in skin cell regeneration.
- Mix together 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel and ½ cup each of oatmeal and gram flour.
- Rub the paste all over your cracked feet and massage gently.
- Allow it to sit for 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off with warm water.
- Use this foot mask 1 or 2 times a week to prevent and treat cracked feet.
10. Lightens Dark Lips
Aloe vera can also be used to lighten your lips and make them soft and supple. It helps get rid of dead skin cells and rejuvenates the soft skin of your lips with its soothing properties.
- Rub aloe vera gel regularly on your lips to lighten and soften them.
- For a weekly treatment, mix 1 tablespoon of coarsely powdered rice with enough aloe vera gel to make a paste. Rub this homemade scrub on your lips gently for 5 minutes, then rinse it off with cold water. Use this lip scrub once a week.