9. Rejuvenates Skin
A rich source of vitamin C, kiwi is very good for your skin. Vitamin C helps skin cell regeneration and aids the production of collagen in the skin. This helps keep your skin supple and firm.
The fruit also helps keep your skin moisturized as well as lightens and brightens it.
- Put the pulp of 1 kiwi and 1 ripe banana in a bowl and mash them thoroughly using a fork.
- Mix in 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt.
- Apply the mask to your clean face.
- Allow it to dry for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Gently rub off the mask using a soft washcloth soaked in warm water.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water and pat dry your skin.
- Use this face mask once every week.
10. Treats Chapped Lips
Kiwifruit works as an effective natural exfoliant for dry and chapped lips, helping get rid of the dead skin cells.
Plus, the vitamin C and polyphenols in it helps nourish your chapped lips and lighten dark lips.
- Put 1 tablespoon of mashed kiwi in a bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon of sugar and 1 tablespoon of olive oil to it.
- Mix it well and apply it to your lips.
- Using your finger, gently exfoliate your lips.
- Rinse your lips with lukewarm water.
- Pat dry and apply a moisturizing lip balm.
- Use this lip scrub once or twice a week.