7. Sea Salt
Sea salt will help tone and tighten the skin on your hips and thighs. You can swap your normal refined salt with Celtic sea salt. Celtic sea salt is packed with minerals, which help reduce excess body fat and keep your body hydrated.
Moreover, you can prepare a detox bath at home with sea salt.
- In a tub of warm water, add 2 cups of sea salt and mix thoroughly.
- Add 6 to 8 drops of any essential oil.
- Soak your body in this relaxing water for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Enjoy this bath a few times a week.
8. Cayenne Pepper
Being a fat-burning food, cayenne pepper can help reduce fat accumulated on your hips and thighs and tone them up. Moreover, it boosts metabolism and helps eliminate toxins from the body.
- Add 1 teaspoon each of cayenne pepper powder and grated ginger along with the juice of 1 lemon to a glass of warm water. Mix well and drink it 2 times daily.
- Also, use cayenne pepper in your cooking.