Milk is another natural skin lightener that you can definitely use to lighten the dark skin in your pubic area. The lactic acid in milk helps reduce the skin’s pigmentation, resulting in a lighter complexion. It also helps keep the skin well-moisturized.
- Put a cup of cold milk in a bowl.
- Dip a cotton cloth in it.
- Put this dipped cloth over the dark skin for 5 minutes.
- Repeat the process a few more times.
- Finally, massage the area gently for a few minutes and then rinse it with water.
- Repeat this remedy at least twice daily to get quick results.
8. Baking Soda
You can also try using baking soda to help lighten the skin along your bikini line, provided you do not have sensitive skin . Its fine, grainy texture works as a perfect exfoliator to get rid of dead skin cells.
It even prevents excess sweating, one of the causes of skin discoloration along skin folds.
- Mix together baking soda and water in a ratio of 3:1 to form a paste.
- Apply it on the dark skin area and allow it to dry.
- Rinse it off with cool water.
- Use this remedy 2 times a week only.
Note: Those who have sensitive skin should not use this remedy.