The vitamin E in almonds helps brighten your skin tone. You can use both almonds and almond oil to maintain an even tone and keep your skin healthy.
- Prepare a paste with 1 to 2 tablespoons of coarsely powdered almonds and 1 tablespoon each of milk powder and honey. Apply it on the darkened thighs. Allow it to dry, then rub off the paste with wet fingers using circular motions. Rinse your skin with cold water. Do this 2 to 4 times a week.
- Alternatively, soak a few almonds in water overnight. The next morning, grind the almonds into a paste. Add a little honey to the paste and apply it on your thighs. Wait 10 to 15 minutes, then gently scrub off the paste using wet hands. Rinse your thighs with cold water. Do this once or twice a week.
- Also, massage your thighs with warm almond oil for about 5 minutes daily before going to bed.
10. Orange Peels
Orange peels contain vitamin C that works as a natural bleaching agent. They also contain exfoliating properties that help get rid of dead or damaged skin cells.
- Put 1 cup of orange peels in the sun for a few days to dry out.
- Grind the dried peels into a powder.
- Put 2 teaspoons of the powder in a bowl and add enough rose water to make a thick paste.
- Mix in some honey.
- Apply this paste on your inner thighs and wait 15 to 20 minutes.
- Gently scrub off the paste with your wet hands, then rinse the area with cold water.
- Repeat 2 or 3 times a week.
- Take proper care of your skin, especially in the inner thigh area, by regularly washing and scrubbing it to prevent accumulation of dirt and dead skin cells.
- Use a chemical-free soap and soft sponge to wash your thighs.
- Avoid wearing rough jeans that can irritate the skin when the material rubs against your thighs.
- Wear comfortable clothes made from breathable materials to prevent skin irritation.
- Limit shaving as regular shaving over a period of time can result in dark inner thighs.
- Fight obesity as it can contribute prevent skin discoloration on your inner thighs due to friction.
- Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables to nourish your skin from within.
- Drink enough water daily to prevent dehydration and dry skin.
- Do not forget to apply moisturizer regularly on your thighs.
- Protect your thighs from the sun’s harmful UV rays by wearing sunscreen throughout the year.