Chamomile can be very helpful in relieving sunburn blisters and the accompanying symptoms.
- Add a few drops of chamomile oil to one tablespoon of almond oil.
- Apply it on the blistered area.
- Repeat the process once or twice a day to get relief from pain and itchiness.
You can also soak a few chamomile tea bags in ice water and put the tea bags on the blisters for a cooling effect.
10. Lettuce Leaves
Lettuce is very beneficial in combating the pain and inflammation of sunburn blisters.
- Boil a few lettuce leaves in water for about 10 minutes. Strain out the leaves and put the water in the refrigerator for a few hours. Apply this cold water to the blisters several times a day.
- You can also put lettuce leaves in the refrigerator and put the cold leaves directly on the affected skin area. Repeat this several times a day until the blisters are completely gone.
These remedies will ease the pain and discomfort associated with sunburn blisters. But if your symptoms do not improve in a few days, seek medical help.