7. Blowing Air
Blowing air is one all-encompassing exercise that engages almost all the facial and neck muscles for toning and sculpting your face and cheeks.
It works on your cheeks, jaws and neck muscles to provide a natural lift.
- Sit on a chair with your spine straight.
- Tilt your head back to whatever extent possible so that you face the ceiling.
- Pull your lips and blow air out from your mouth.
- Continue this for a few seconds.
- Relax and repeat about 10times.
- Do this set twice, or as many times as you can, every day.
8. Mouthwash Move
The mouthwash move is a simple yet amazing workout routine for your facial muscles.
It helps in reducing a double chin and the flabbiness on your cheeks by stretching and working the cheek muscles.
- Close your mouth.
- Blow out and fill up one of your cheeks with air.
- Hold for 10 seconds.
- Now, transfer the air from one cheek to the other as if gargling with a mouthwash.
- Continue for 1 minute and relax.
- Repeat 5 to 10 times at a stretch and twice a day for best results.