Cornmeal can come to your rescue when you want to quickly get rid of a boil on your inner thigh. The absorptive properties present in cornmeal help treat boils.
- Mix a spoonful of cornmeal with enough hot water to make a thick paste.
- Apply the paste on the boil and cover the area with a piece of cloth.
- Leave it on for at least 20 minutes.
- Repeat several times a day until the boil erupts and the pus drains out.
8. Apple Cider Vinegar
Another easy home treatment for a boil on the inner thigh is to apply apple cider vinegar. It acts as a natural antiseptic and has antimicrobial properties that help fight skin infections.
- Dilute some apple cider vinegar with water and use a cotton pad to apply it on the boil. Repeat several times a day until the boil opens up and drains.
- Alternatively, you can mix apple cider vinegar with an equal amount of honey and apply it on the affected area. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse the area with lukewarm water. Repeat at least twice daily.