Garlic promotes blood circulation and inhibits the formation of blood clots. It also helps lower blood pressure.
- Eat 2 to 3 raw garlic cloves daily on an empty stomach.
- Another option is to take a supplement after consulting your doctor.
- You can also use garlic oil to gently massage the affected area to improve circulation and reduce pain and swelling.
8. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is another great natural remedy. It improves blood flow and circulation, thus reducing the clotting as well as pain and swelling.
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar to a glass of water.
- Add a little organic honey for taste.
- Drink it twice daily.