Calendula can also be used to heal minor wounds. This herb has anti-inflammatory and mild antimicrobial properties that can reduce inflammation and pain as well as encourage quick healing.
- Crush a few fresh calendula flowers to extract the juice. Apply this juice on the wound 2 or 3 times a day.
- You can also buy calendula salves at health food stores and apply it on your wound as directed.
8. Raw Potato
You can use potato poultice to heal minor wounds. It helps moisturize the wounded area and encourage quick healing.
- Grate 1 to 2 raw potatoes and spread them onto a clean cloth.
- Place the poultice over the affected area.
- Leave it on for 4 to 5 hours, then remove it and clean the area with warm water.
- Reapply a fresh potato poultice.
- Continue this remedy daily until healed.