At the end, you can even give your tired eyes a nice massage.
- Apply your eye cream or serum and close your eyes.
- Place the ring fingers of each hand between your eyebrows
- Massage gently by making small, circular motions all the way around your eyes.
- Your hands are enough to do the facial massage, but you can also opt for tools to aid in the massage. If you’re interested in buying a massager, consult an expert to get the best one.
- You can use a blend of oils formulated especially for the face, or just a single oil that suits your skin type.
- When massaging, maintain a firm touch, but don’t massage too hard.
- To reap the benefits of facial massage, try to maintain a regular schedule.