7. Banana Peel
Instead of tossing away banana peels, you can use them to get rid of skin tags. The enzymes in the peel can dry out a skin tag, which in turn helps dissolve the tag.
Before proceeding with either remedy, wash your underarms with mild soap, then pat dry the area.
- Place a piece of banana peel over the skin tag and secure it with a bandage. Leave it on overnight. The next morning, change out the peel with a new one. Repeat daily until the tag dissolves.
- Another option is to use a combination of tea tree oil and banana peel. Before going to bed, simply put a few drops of tea tree oil on the skin tag and cover it with a piece of banana peel. Use a bandage to secure it in place. Repeat nightly until the skin tag dies and falls off.
This herb is a good remedy to deal with any kind of skin tags. The enzymes present in garlic help shrink skin tags naturally.
It also has antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties that help prevent any kind of infection.
- Wash your armpit with mild soap, then pat dry the skin.
- Crush a few garlic cloves into a paste.
- Apply the paste to the skin tag.
- Cover it with a bandage and leave it on overnight.
- The next morning, wash the area with warm water.
- Repeat daily for a few days until the skin tag comes off.