7. Tomato Juice
Rich in antioxidants, tomato juice can cure the acne on your forehead. Also, tomato juice is good for oily skin due to its clarifying and astringent properties.
The high vitamin C content in tomatoes is also very beneficial for acne-prone skin.
- Just extract the juice of 1 ripe tomato and apply it on your face. After 15 minutes, wash it off with cold water. Pat dry your skin and apply a light, oil-free moisturizer. Do it once or twice daily.
- Alternatively, mix equal amounts of tomato juice and cucumber juice. Dip a cotton ball in the mixture and apply it on your forehead or even all over your face. Allow it to dry on its own, then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Repeat twice daily.
8. Fuller’s Earth
To help absorb excess oil from the skin, try fuller’s earth, also known as multani mitti. Being a natural absorbent, it helps remove excess oil from oily skin, which in turn helps treat and prevent bumps on the forehead.
Fuller’s earth also helps balance the natural pH level of the skin.
- Mix together equal amounts of fuller’s earth, rose water, and sandalwood powder.
- Apply this mixture to your face.
- Let it dry naturally, then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat daily if you have very oily skin, or use it 2 or 3 times a week.