9. Use an Egg White Mask
An egg white mask can also help a lot in getting rid of fat accumulated around your neck and sagging skin. Egg whites have a skin-tightening effect that helps keep your skin tight and firm.
- Whisk the whites from 2 eggs.
- Add 1 tablespoon each of milk, honey, and lemon juice, then whisk again.
- Apply this mask to the skin around your neck and chin area.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water and pat dry your skin.
- Use this skin-tightening mask 2 or 3 times a week.
10. Use Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar helps break down fat, thus preventing the accumulation of body fat in various parts of the body, including your neck. It contains minerals like potassium, magnesium, and calcium that can help flush out toxins, which is also important for weight loss.
- Mix 3 parts raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar with 1 part olive oil. Use it to massage your neck area in upward motions for 10 minutes. Do it 2 or 3 times a day.
- Another option is to mix 2 teaspoons of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar and a little honey into a glass of water. Drink it daily on an empty stomach.
- Do cardiovascular exercises to help burn calories and support your weight loss effort. Adults should do about 150 minutes of moderate-intensity cardio exercise or activities each week.
- Apart from cardio exercises, do strength or resistance training a couple of days a week.
- Apply sunscreen on your neck to slow down signs of aging, such as wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Never apply hard pressure to your neck area, as it can lead to an injury.