9. Chickpea flour
Chickpea flour works as an excellent scrubber to get rid of dark skin patches on your neck. Chickpea flour should always be used with turmeric, which has antiseptic properties and is used for treating various skin problems.
- Take two teaspoons of chickpea flour and add a pinch of turmeric to it. Add some water and mix the ingredients well to make a thick paste.
- Apply the paste on your dark spots and allow it to dry for about 20 minutes.
- Then scrub it away with cold water.
- Do this every other day.
The enzyme catecholase in potatoes has bleaching abilities that help lighten dark skin on the neck.
- Apply grated potatoes or potato juice all around your neck. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash your neck with cold water.
- Alternatively, you can mix lemon juice and potato juice together and apply it on the affected skin area. Leave it on for about 10 to 15 minutes and then wash the area with cold water. Do this daily to get positive results. This remedy can also be used for erasing dark spots and acne scars.
Try out some of these remedies and find which one suits you. Bear in mind that it requires some time as well as patience to get rid of dark patches on your neck.