7. Baking Soda
Baking soda works as a natural skin exfoliant and cleanses the skin and slowly removes dark, discolored patches. The combination of baking soda and water has proven quite effective in removing hyper-pigmentation that forms around the neck.
- Mix three parts of baking soda and one part of water to form a thick paste.
- Apply the paste on your neck and let it dry.
- Wash it off after a few minutes.
- Do this twice a week to enhance the complexion of your neck in just a few weeks.
8. Orange Peel
The high amount of vitamin C in oranges is also very helpful in lightening the skin tone. You can use orange peel to cleanse as well as bleach the skin.
- Put some orange peel in the sun and let it dry out. Then grind it into a powder. Add equal amount of whole milk to the powdered orange peel to make a thick paste. Apply the paste around the neck area and allow it to dry. Wash it off with cold water.
- Alternatively, you can grate the orange peel and add orange juice to it. Apply this mixture on your neck and leave it on for 10 minutes before washing it off with cold water. Do this daily.