9. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has a tonic action that promotes blood circulation and also has antiseptic properties that prevent bacterial growth that can trigger an outbreak and skin infections.
- Soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and apply it on the blind pimple, leaving it on for a few minutes. Don’t hold it there for too long as the acidic property of apple cider vinegar can burn your skin. Do this a few times a day so that the head of the pimple comes out quite quickly.
- Alternatively, you can add one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to a glass of warm water and drink it before each meal. This will help improve your body’s blood circulation, which in turn prevents blind pimples from forming.
10. Rubbing Alcohol
Rubbing alcohol has disinfectant, soothing and cooling properties. It will help remove dirt from the skin and unclog blocked pores. As a result, the blind pimple will reduce in size and redness.
- Soak a cotton swab in rubbing alcohol and dab it on the blind pimple gently.
- Leave it on for half an hour and then wash the affected area with lukewarm water.
- Do this several times a day until the head of the pimple appears on the skin’s surface.
Note: Instead of rubbing alcohol, you can also use alcohol-based cologne.
If after trying these remedies you do not get any relief, then you can try one of the over-the-counter creams and cleansers that are available for treating pimples. You can also see your doctor or dermatologist for some advice.