Honey is extremely good for your skin in many ways. It acts as a humectant, which means it helps the skin retain moisture so it looks healthier and plumper. Also, it contains antioxidants that protect the skin from free-radical damage.
- Make a paste with 1 teaspoon each of honey and papaya paste (blend a few papaya pieces to get the paste). Apply this paste to your cheeks and let it sit for 10 minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water. Follow this treatment once every morning.
- Add 1 tablespoon of raw honey to a glass of warm water. Drink it once daily.
Milk is another good option to get chubby cheeks. It moisturizes your skin and makes your skin appear fuller.
- Massage your cheeks with cold milk in upward and circular motions for 5 minutes. Let it sit for another 5 minutes, then rinse it off with warm water. Do this once every day.
- Drink 1 to 2 glasses of skim or low-fat milk daily.
- Whenever possible, avoid wearing makeup to give your face a chance to breathe. Always remove your makeup thoroughly before going to bed.
- Avoid smoking and drinking as these habits can cause skin to lose elasticity and make you look older than your age.
- Drink an ample amount of water throughout the day to keep your body well hydrated.
- Put sunscreen on your face to protect the skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Gently pinch both your cheeks to make them blush naturally. Brighter cheeks look plumper and fuller.
- Keep your cheeks well moisturized to prevent saggy skin. Use a moisturizing cream on your cheeks after every shower and every time you wash your face. In case you have greasy skin, use a water-based moisturizer.
- Eat foods like nuts and seeds with healthy fats to get smooth and healthy skin.
- Avoid using a straw as it causes the cheeks to sink in.