7. Rose Water and Glycerin
A combination of rose water and glycerin is another great way to get chubby cheeks. Both ingredients have skin-benefitting and moisturizing properties that can nourish your skin and keep it hydrated.
- Mix equal amounts of rose water and glycerin.
- Rub it on your cheeks before going to bed, and leave it on overnight.
- The next morning, rinse it off with warm water.
- Repeat this remedy once daily.
Apples contain many nutrients that are beneficial for your skin. The antioxidants in apples help prevent tissue damage and wrinkles. In addition, it helps keep your skin soft and plump.
- Blend ½ apple to get a paste-like consistency.
- Apply this paste on your cheeks and massage with gentle circular strokes for 5 minutes.
- Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
- Repeat this method once daily.
Also, eat an apple daily. Opt for the organic ones whenever possible.