Fennel is useful in relieving breast tenderness and pain associated with premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and menstruation. It helps rebalance female hormones and prevents water retention. It also prevents the buildup of toxins in the body.
- Add 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds to a cup of hot water, cover and steep for 10 minutes. Strain, and drink this tea a few times daily.
- You can also chew some roasted fennel seeds a few times daily to prevent PMS symptoms like breast pain.
8. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is helpful in dealing with breast pain. It can help remove toxins from the body, reduce water retention and regulate hormones. This in turn helps reduce breast pain and tenderness.
- Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar to a glass of warm water.
- Add a little honey and mix well.
- Drink this solution twice daily.