7. Egg, Sugar and Corn Flour
This recipe works as a great natural peel-off mask to remove facial hair and impurities from your skin.
- Whisk one egg white and add one tablespoon of sugar and one-half tablespoon of corn flour to it.
- Apply the mixture to your face, let it dry for 15 to 20 minutes and then peel it off.
- Repeat the process three or four times a week.
8. Lentil Face Pack
A face pack prepared from powdered red lentils, or masoor dal, works as an excellent face scrub to get rid of unwanted facial hair.
- Grind and sieve one-half cup of red lentils a few times to get a fine powder.
- Mix two tablespoons of the powder with sufficient milk or honey to make a paste.
- Let it stand for 15 minutes. Store the rest of the powder in an airtight container.
- Apply the mixture to your face, leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes and then scrub it off.
- Use it two or three times a week. If you have dry skin, use it once a week.
You can also add sandalwood powder, dried orange peel powder, rose water, and potato juice in this beauty pack. These ingredients are great for your skin. Potato juice, in particular, can help lighten your facial hair and skin tone.