7. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is used to treat many skin problems including skin tags due to its amazing healing properties. Also, aloe vera is known for its anti-inflammatory as well as antioxidant properties that can be very effective in treating skin tags.
- Apply fresh aloe vera gel on the skin tag.
- Massage gently in a circular motion for a few seconds.
- Allow the gel to be completely absorbed into the skin.
- Repeat at least three times daily for two weeks.
9. Vitamin E Oil
Vitamin E oil is known for its antioxidant properties and skin regeneration potential. This is why vitamin E oil is considered one of the best treatments for removing skin tags.
- Break open a vitamin E capsule to extract the pure oil.
- Apply a thin layer of the oil on the skin tag.
- Cover the area with a bandage and leave it on overnight.
- The next morning, reapply vitamin E oil and apply a new bandage.
- Again before going to bed, reapply.
- For best results, do this repeatedly for 10 days.