7. White Vinegar
The acidic nature of white vinegar changes the pH level of the skin. It has been found that any change in the pH level causes mites to die.
- Mix equal amounts of white vinegar and water thoroughly in a bowl.
- Using a cotton ball, apply the solution on the affected skin.
- Leave it on for a few minutes. Then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Repeat three times daily for 10 to 15 days to fight the infection completely.
8. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera has antimicrobial properties and many natural medicinal properties that can speed up the healing process of scabies, insect bites and many other skin conditions.
- Apply fresh aloe vera gel on the affected skin. Leave it on for half an hour and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Repeat two or three times daily for a few weeks until you notice improvement.
- Grind a handful of calendula petals along with a pinch of turmeric powder. Add two tablespoons of aloe vera gel and mix it in well. Apply the paste on the affected skin and let it dry on its own. Do this twice daily for a few weeks for complete recovery.