7. Rose Water
Rose water is a natural astringent, thus it is a great toner and helps tighten loose skin. Plus, it is excellent for maintaining clear and glowing skin.
- Apply some rose water on your face and neck before going to bed. This will help tighten the pores and prevent premature aging signs.
- Another option is to mix one teaspoon each of lemon juice and witch hazel and five drops of almond oil in one cup of rose water. Apply it to your face and neck, leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse it off. Follow this remedy several times a week.
Another good remedy for sagging skin is cinnamon. It helps accelerate collagen production, which is essential for firm, tight skin.
- Mix one teaspoon each of cinnamon powder and turmeric powder with enough olive oil to make a paste. Then mix in one-half teaspoon of sugar or salt.
- Gently scrub your face and neck area with this paste for a few minutes.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Use this natural scrub once or twice a week.