7. Aloe Vera
Owing to its anti-inflammatory, soothing and cooling properties, aloe vera is an excellent home remedy for prickly heat.
- Extract fresh aloe vera gel from an aloe leaf.
- Rub the gel over the affected skin.
- Leave it on for at least 20 minutes, and then take a cold bath.
- Do this at least two times a day for about a week.
8. Gram Flour
Gram flour helps absorb extra moisture off your body, which in turn helps treat prickly heat. Also, it removes dead skin cells, opens up clogged pores and provides relief from inflammation.
- Add a little water to two to three tablespoons of gram flour to make a paste.
- Apply it on the affected area.
- Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes, and then wash it off with cold water.
- Do this once daily for about a week.