7. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is one of the best remedies for peeling skin. It has skin-nourishing fatty acids that work as an excellent skin moisturizer. Also, its antioxidant property helps reduce itching and irritation.
- Warm some extra-virgin coconut oil in a microwave.
- Rub the warm oil on the affected skin area and gently massage so the oil is absorbed by the skin.
- Follow this simple remedy two or three times daily and you will see results within a few days.
Honey can rejuvenate peeling skin. It contains fructose, water, oil, glucose and enzymes that make it a great natural skin moisturizer. Honey also reduces itchiness and irritation associated with peeling skin.
- Rub a small amount of honey on the affected skin. Leave it on for 10 to 20 minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water.
- Mix together one teaspoon each of honey, turmeric powder and sandalwood powder. Apply this mixture on the affected area, leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
Follow either of these remedies two or three times daily for one week to make your skin soft and supple.