7. Blackstrap Molasses
If your neck pain is linked to a nutrient deficiency, specifically a lack of calcium and potassium, then blackstrap molasses is a great remedy for you. It has an abundance of calcium and potassium, which are essential for maintaining strong muscles, bones and joints.
- Mix one tablespoon of blackstrap molasses in a glass of warm water.
- Drink this mixture twice daily until you get relief from the pain.
You can also use turmeric to treat neck pain. Turmeric’s curcumin is an important phytochemical that acts like an anti-inflammatory agent and hence helps ease pain. Also, turmeric helps improve blood circulation, which helps speed up the recovery process.
- Mix one teaspoon of turmeric powder in a glass of milk.
- Heat it over low heat for five minutes.
- Remove from heat, add little honey and allow it to cool.
- Drink this twice a day until your pain is gone completely.