9. Indian Gooseberry
Also known as amla, Indian gooseberry is a highly nutritious fruit that can improve your muscle health.
Indian gooseberries are a good source of proteins, calcium, iron, and vitamin C – all these nutrients are essential for muscles to function properly.
Plus, eating just one Indian gooseberry daily can strengthen a weak immune system.
- Extract fresh juice from Indian gooseberries.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of the juice with an equal amount of honey.
- Drink it 2 or 3 times a day.
To strengthen your weak muscles, you can try acupressure. Acupressure involves applying deep and steady pressure to specific locations on the body that help promote optimal blood flow throughout your body.
Acupressure also helps reduce muscle pain.
You can try acupressure at home for yourself. But if you have any doubts about the acupressure points or how to do it, get it done by an expert for best results.
- Before exercising, make sure you take time to stretch your muscles and warm up.
- Also, after your workout, you should perform stretching exercises.
- Get at least 6 to 8 hours of sleep to help your body and muscles recover properly.
- Take a warm shower before going to bed and after a workout session.
- Avoid addictions like smoking, caffeine, alcohol, and tobacco as well as illegal drugs.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun and hot surroundings.
- As muscle weakness can indicate a potassium or magnesium deficiency, eat more foods rich in these minerals.
- Eat more vitamin B foods to build strong muscles.
- Avoid eating foods that are high in saturated fats.