9. Mustard Oil
Mustard oil is a natural rubefacient that helps increase the flow of blood to the surface of the skin. This will loosen up the muscles and improve circulation to alleviate pain and aid the healing process.
- Chop 10 garlic cloves.
- Heat them in four tablespoons of mustard oil until the cloves turn golden brown.
- Put a little piece of camphor in it. (optional)
- Allow the mixture to cool and strain it.
- Gently massage the oil onto the affected area.
- Follow this remedy several times a day for a few days.
Bananas are a wonderful remedy for muscle pain due to cramping. This healthy fruit is a rich source of potassium. Potassium deficiency can cause muscle weakness, fatigue and cramps on a regular basis.
- Eat ripe bananas on a daily basis to help treat sore and achy muscles.
- You can also drink a banana milkshake. This will provide your body with both potassium and calcium that are essential for healthy muscles.
Go time you have muscle pain, try these remedies instead of taking a painkiller. If muscle pain is a recurring problem, consult a doctor.