Okra, also known as lady’s finger, is beneficial in treating leukorrhea. Being mucilaginous in nature, okra helps remove mucous from your system, in turn reducing vaginal discharge.
- Wash 100g okras and cut them into small pieces.
- Boil the okra pieces in half a liter or about two cups of water for 20 minutes until the water is reduced to half.
- Strain and divide this solution into three parts.
- Take one part of this solution along with some honey three times daily.
- Follow this remedy until condition improves.
8. Indian Lilac
Indian lilac, also known as neem or margosa, is very effective for treating vaginal odor that may occur with leukorrhea. Its antiseptic properties help fight off vaginal infection and reduce itching and other discomforts associated with leukorrhea.
- Boil a handful of neem leaves in water. Strain and allow it to cool. Use it to rinse the vaginal area once daily for a few weeks.
- You can also dry roast a handful of Indian lilac leaves in a pan. Allow them to cool and then crush them to make a fine powder. Mix two teaspoons of this powder with enough water to make a paste. Apply it to your vagina and surrounding area. Do this twice daily for a few days.