Cloves have antiseptic, bactericidal and anti-parasitic properties that help destroy parasitic eggs and kill intestinal worms within the body. Plus, cloves can help prevent future episodes of infestation.
- Add one teaspoon of powdered clove to a cup of hot water.
- Cover the cup with a plate and allow it to steep for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Drink this three times a day for a week.
Always use freshly ground clove powder to get the maximum health benefits.
Turmeric is another excellent natural remedy for intestinal worms. It acts as an internal antiseptic and contains antimicrobial properties that help kill intestinal worms. Plus, turmeric can help relieve bloating, excessive gas, nausea and abdominal pain, which are some of the common symptoms of intestinal worms.
- Extract the juice from raw turmeric. Add a pinch of salt to one teaspoon of this juice. Drink it in the morning on an empty stomach. Repeat daily for a week. If you have turmeric powder then add one-half teaspoon of the powder and a pinch of salt to one-half cup of warm water and drink it daily for five days.
- Alternatively, add one tablespoon of turmeric juice to a glass of buttermilk. Drink it once daily for three consecutive days.