7. Indian Lilac (Neem)
Also known as neem, Indian lilac is an effective natural method for removing all types of intestinal worms. It has anti-parasitic properties that not only kills parasites, but also helps remove the toxins that they leave behind as they are dying.
- Fry one tablespoon of dry neem flowers in one teaspoon of clarified butter or ghee. Eat them with plain boiled rice twice daily for four days.
- Alternatively, drink a glass of warm milk or water mixed with one teaspoon of dried neem leaf powder twice daily for a week.
- You can also grind neem leaves to a fine paste and eat one-half tablespoon of the paste with a glass of water every morning on an empty stomach for a week. Then, after a gap of one week, repeat again in the third week.
Note: Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should not consume neem.
Carrots are rich in beta-carotene, a precursor for vitamin A which can destroy the eggs of intestinal worms. Plus, the vitamin C and zinc present in carrots also support the immune system. A strong immune system will fight off parasites quickly.
- Grate two carrots.
- Eat them on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.
- Avoid eating anything else during the morning.
- Do this every day for a week to get rid of intestinal worms.