7. Oregano Oil
Oregano oil contains antifungal properties that fight the fungi responsible for fungal infections. Also, its antimicrobial property can be effective in preventing fungal infections.
- Mix equal amounts of oregano oil and extra-virgin olive oil. Apply this mixture on the affected area and leave it on for a few hours.
- Alternatively, you can add three drops of oregano oil to a glass of water and drink it twice daily.
- You can also take one or two capsules of oregano oil twice a day after eating your meals.
Follow any of these treatments regularly until you get the desired result.
Note: Always use the type of oregano oil that does not contain alcohol.
8. Olive Leaf
Olive leaf contains antifungal as well as antimicrobial properties that help kill fungi. Plus, it makes the immune system strong, which helps in faster recovery.
- Grind a few olive leaves to make a paste. Apply it directly on the affected area. Leave it on for 30 minutes, rinse it off with warm water and pat dry the skin thoroughly. Follow this remedy once or twice daily until the infection is gone.
- You can also drink two to three cups of olive leaf tea daily for faster recovery. To make the tea, steep one or two teaspoons of crushed and dried olive leaves in a cup of boiling water for 10 to 15 minutes. Strain and enjoy your tea.