9. Onion Juice
Onion juice can help combat nausea and vomiting, thanks to its natural antibiotic properties.
- Mix one teaspoon of onion juice with one teaspoon of grated ginger. Consume this mixture at regular intervals to cure vomiting.
- Another option is mix two teaspoons of honey in one-half cup of onion juice. Consume one tablespoon of this mixture. Repeat as needed.
This is a very common yet effective home remedy for nausea and vomiting. Crackers have a mild flavor and are easy to digest. They also give you nutrition and energy for recovery.
Simply eat some saltine crackers, pretzels, or even a dry toast.
- When feeling queasy, take small sips of water to settle your stomach.
- Take a light, bland meal and eat slowly.
- Avoid eating fried foods.
- Drink clear fluids.
- Get plenty of rest.
- Avoid strong odors such as perfumes or cooking smells.
- Take some rest but do not sleep immediately after having a meal.
- Do not brush your teeth right after eating as it may induce vomiting.
These natural remedies should help make you feel better. If your condition does not improve, consult your doctor.