Ginger contains anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce pain and inflammation. It even improves circulation and blood flow, which helps relieve muscle pain.
- Massage the affected area with ginger oil 2 or 3 times a day until the pain subsides.
- Also, drink ginger tea 2 or 3 times daily. To make this tea, simmer fresh ginger slices in a cup of water for 5 to 10 minutes. Add some lemon juice and raw honey for taste.
- If opting to take a supplement, consult your doctor first.
Note: Avoid excess ginger intake as it can thin the blood.
Lemon is a rich source of antioxidants that can help ease pain. It helps maintain the pH level of your body, which in turn prevents pain and inflammation.
- Mix equal amounts of lemon juice and castor oil. Use it to massage the affected area 2 or 3 times a day.
- Also, add the juice of 1 lemon and a little raw honey to a cup of warm water. Drink it twice daily.