9. Mango Leaf Juice
Mango leaf extract is a quick and effective treatment.
- Crush or grind two to three soft mango leaves to extract the juice. Slightly warm the juice.
- Using a dropper, put three to four drops of the juice into the infected ear. Within a few minutes, you will feel relief from the pain.
- Follow this remedy two to three times a day for full relief from ear infection.
10. Breast Milk
Breast milk has natural antibodies that can help speed up the healing process of any kind of ear infection. It will alleviate swelling and discomfort and can get rid of an ear infection within one or two days. This remedy works for both children and adults.
- Using a dropper, put a few drops of breast milk into the affected ear.
- Repeat the process every few hours as needed.
Breast milk also can be used to treat eye infections, minor cuts and minor burns.
These remedies can help treat minor ear infections. If there is no improvement within a couple of days, seek medical attention.