Almonds help lighten and brighten your skin as well as reduce black spots and scars. Being rich in vitamin E, antioxidants and healthy fats, almonds help maintain clear and flawless skin.
- Take 8-10 almonds and soak them in milk overnight.
- Peel off the skin and grind the almonds in the morning.
- Now, add 1 teaspoon sandalwood powder and ½ teaspoon honey in it.
- Mix them to make a fine paste.
- Apply it on your face.
- Leave it on for about 30 minutes and then wash it off.
- Use this face mask once or twice a week.
A massage with almond oil can also improve your complexion, reduce the intensity of sun damage from skin, and fade dark spots and scars. You can massage twice daily.
Oatmeal powder is considered good for skin exfoliation. It contains saponins that work as a natural cleanser. Hence, you can apply an oatmeal mask on your face and neck to remove dead skin and black spots. Oatmeal even helps soften, repair and rejuvenate the skin. It has a sunburn-fighting effect as well.
- Grind ½ cup of rolled oats.
- Add 3 to 4 tablespoons of lemon juice to make a paste.
- Scrub it on your skin and wash it off with warm water when it dries.
If it becomes messy, use a clean cloth soaked in warm water to remove the mask. Follow this treatment once or twice a week.