Another popular home remedy for bedwetting is honey. Many children like the sweet taste of honey, making this an easy remedy to try.
- Simply give your child one teaspoon of raw honey before bed.
- You can also give your child a spoonful of raw honey mixed in milk for breakfast.
8. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar helps balance the body’s pH and reduce acid levels which may be contributing to the problem. It will also aids detoxification and treat constipation.
- Stir two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water.
- Optionally, add a little raw honey.
- Have your child drink it with each meal.