7. Burdock Root Tea
Burdock root improves the liver’s ability to metabolize estrogen, thereby reducing fibroids. Plus, being high in the lignan arctigenin, it can help reduce the size of fibroids and inhibit new tumor growth.
- Add one teaspoon of dried burdock root to a cup of hot water. Let it steep for 10 to 15 minutes, and then strain it. Drink this tea three times a day.
- Alternatively, you can take 10 to 25 drops of burdock root tincture three times per day.
Continue either of these remedies daily for three to four months.
8. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar can be helpful in reducing fibroid symptoms because it helps remove toxins from the body and promotes fat loss. Though not proven scientifically, it is believed to help shrink fibroid tumors too.
- Add one teaspoon of organic apple cider vinegar to a glass of water.
- You can also add one tablespoon of blackstrap molasses or some natural sweetener for taste.
- Drink it daily on a regular basis. Gradually increase the dosage of apple cider vinegar from one teaspoon to one or two tablespoons per glass.