7. Coriander Seeds
Coriander seeds are also useful in edema treatment. The anti-inflammatory property of coriander seeds can reduce swelling and pain. Plus, these seeds encourage good blood circulation.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of coriander seeds in 1 cup of water.
- Heat it to a boil, then simmer until the water reduces by half.
- Strain and allow it to cool.
- Drink this 2 times a day until the symptoms are gone.
According to Ayurveda, flaxseeds are an effective remedy for edema. The anti-inflammatory property of flaxseeds can help reduce swelling. Moreover, flaxseeds aid in detoxification, which means they help get rid of harmful toxins.
- Add ½ teaspoon of ground flaxseeds to a glass of warm water. Drink it 2 times daily.
- Another option is to massage the affected area with flaxseed oil a few times daily.