Papaya is another very easy and effective remedy for removing foot corns. There are several enzymes in papaya that will help slough off hard and dead skin. Plus, papaya can ease any pain or discomfort and even help the corn dry up and fall off faster. For best results, use raw papaya.
- Grate a small piece of raw papaya and extract its juice.
- Soak a cotton ball in this juice, put it on the corn and secure it with tape.
- Leave it on overnight.
- The next morning, use a pumice stone to gently exfoliate the skin.
- Repeat daily until you are satisfied with the result.
In Ayurveda, licorice is often recommended to treat corns on feet due to its amazing healing and medicinal properties.
- Mix one tablespoon of licorice powder with enough mustard oil to make a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on the affected area before going to bed.
- Put a bandage over it and leave it on overnight.
- The next morning, remove the bandage and wash the area with lukewarm water.
- Do this every night until the corn becomes soft and decreases in size.