Tomatoes have antiseptic properties that can kill bacteria that cause body odor. They also help shrink pores and reduce sweating.
- Gently crush seven to eight tomatoes.
- Press the crushed tomatoes on a sieve to extract the juice.
- Add this freshly extracted juice to a bucket full of water.
- Use it to take your bath.
- Follow this remedy once daily to control body odor.
You can also drink one to two glasses of tomato juice daily to reduce body odor.
Wheatgrass contains a lot of chlorophyll that has a deodorizing effect. It also helps eliminate toxins.
- Mix one or two tablespoons of wheatgrass juice in one cup of water.
- Drink it on an empty stomach in the morning.
- Follow this routine daily until the body odor is gone.
Warning: As wheatgrass has a very strong taste, it may be nauseating for some people.
Along with these remedies, you need to maintain proper hygiene and follow a well balanced diet to get rid of body odor. Also to smell fresh, follow these additional tips:
- Bathe at least once a day.
- Always wash your clothes after wearing them once.
- Do not wear tight shoes and avoid wearing shoes for long periods of time.
- Manage your stress and anger as they can cause more sweating.
- Keep yourself dry as much as possible.
- Opt for cotton clothing rather than synthetic fabrics to avoid trapping sweat and moisture.
- Drink lots of water to flush toxins out of your body.