7. Vitamin E Oil
You can also use vitamin E oil to treat white spots on your face. Being an antioxidant, vitamin E oil can reverse the damage done by harsh ultraviolet (UV) rays of the sun.
Plus, vitamin E oil helps keep the skin moisturized, which is essential for maintaining an even and healthy skin tone.
- Extract the contents of 1 or 2 vitamin E capsules.
- Add 1 teaspoon of castor oil to it and mix thoroughly.
- Apply the mixture to the affected skin and massage for 5 minutes.
- Leave it on overnight and rinse it off the next morning.
- Use this remedy daily until your skin tone becomes even.
Another good remedy to deal with white spots on your face is honey. One of the best natural moisturizers, honey is loaded with antioxidant properties that help deal with white skin spots.
Plus, the essential vitamins and minerals in honey help improve your skin’s tone as well as health.
- Apply some pure honey to the affected area.
- Massage gently to help the honey penetrate deep into the skin.
- Allow it to sit for 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse it off using cool or lukewarm water.
- Repeat 2 or 3 times daily.