#3 DIY Ground Coffee & Coconut Milk Face Scrub
Being rich in nutrients, coconut milk is also great for your skin. You can combine it with coffee grounds to fight problems like sagging skin and age spots, while also brightening your skin.
1. Put 2 to 3 teaspoons of ground coffee in a bowl.
2. Mix in 2 to 3 teaspoons of coconut milk to get a thick paste.
3. Your ground coffee and coconut milk face scrub is ready for use.
How to Use Your Homemade Coffee Ground Face Masks
- Wash your face thoroughly to get rid of any makeup, dirt and oil.
- Using a clean brush or even your fingers, apply the face mask all over your face.
- Allow it to dry for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Use wet fingers to scrub off the mask in circular motions.
- Finally, rinse off the mask with water.
- Pat dry your skin gently with a soft towel.
- Use it once or twice a week for effective results.
- You can also make a scrub using ½ cup each of coffee grounds and sugar along with ¼ cup of coconut oil.
- You can also add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder, turmeric or honey in these face scrubs.
- If you experience any discomfort or burning sensation, remove the scrub right away.
- Always remember that everyone’s skin is different and can react differently to different natural ingredients.
- Homemade coffee bean grounds are safe for all skin types.
- You can buy coffee grounds from the market or grind coffee beans at home. Always make sure the granules are not too sharp or else it could damage your skin.